Listening to a service call is a direct way to assess your staff's communication skills and their ability to follow best practices. To listen to a call take the following steps:
- Click on Pricing in the main menu bar.
- Select a reporting period under Segments on the left of your screen.
- Click on the microphone icon in your dealership box for the service indicated.
- Click on the radio button in the pop-up box to start the audio playback of the service call.
- To stop the recording playback at anytime, click on the pause button in the player.
Note: Alternatively, you can click on the information envelope to open the company information page and click on the radio button at the bottom of the screen to start the audio playback.